NAVSUP FLCY Industrial Support Department (Code 500)
The Fleet Logistics Center Yokosuka (FLCY) Industrial Support Department serves as the embedded supply department (Code 500) in the Ship Repair Facility and Japan Regional Maintenance Center. Code 500 is responsible for material acquisition and management in support of Forward Deployed Naval Forces undergoing maintenance availabilities and modernizations.
Code 500 aims to be an organization that:
- consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations for responsiveness, cost, quality, and timeliness.
- models efficiency, productivity, safety and environmental protection in the industrial supply business.
What We Do:
Supply Officer (Code 500)
- Responsible for executing and managing material acquisition in support of Forward Deployed Naval Forces undergoing maintenance availabilities and modernizations.
Deputy Supply Officer (Code 500D)
- Assists supply officer in coordinating and managing material acquisition in support of Forward Deployed Naval Forces.
- Coordinates department’s administrative civilian manpower matters.
Physical Distribution Division (Code 501)
- Coordinates, receives, stores and delivers material shipments for projects, including hazardous material (HAZMAT) and NAVSEA-pushed and kitted material.
- Maintains inventory and storage of material, including those in excess via future use material (FUM), real-time reutilization asset management (RRAM), material turn in to stores (MTIS), and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) disposition services.
- Coordinates storage space procurement from Defense Distribution, Yokosuka, Japan (DDYJ) at North Dock Yokohama.
- Tracks government-furnished material issued and/or returned to and from contractors.
- Produces quality, supply and transportation deficiency reports.
Requirement Division (Code 502)
- Acquires, tracks and expedites material shipments.
- Serves as liaison between SRF-JRMC customers and logistics partners to facilitate the award of material contracts, including its shipment and transportation.
- Serves as integral member of ship project teams, and ensures ships’ material priorities are always understood by logistics partners.
Supply System Analysis Division (Code 503)
- Conducts data analyses and generates logistics reports.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to personnel in supply operations, particularly in situations where supply-automated system guidelines and regulations are conflicting, inadequate or unclear.
Sasebo Support Division (Code 504/S500)
- Provides logistics support to SRF-JRMC Detachment Sasebo, including acquiring, tracking and expediting material; serving as liaison between SRF-JRMC customers and logistics partners to facilitate the award of material contracts; receiving, storing and delivering project materials, including NAVSEA-pushed and kitted material; and producing quality, supply and transportation deficiency reports
NAN DEMO DEKIMASU - WE CAN DO ANYTHING